Monday, September 24, 2012

{Monday Music Lounge} Now Playing...Ladies' Day

So I came into the office today to find I'd be the only person in my particular office today. Joy. I suppose the one benefit to being on my own is that I can listen to whatever music I want without worrying about what the others want to hear. Since I'm the only girl in the department, it's not often that I get to listen to some of my favorite ladies, so it seemed fitting that it'd be a Ladies' Day today. Here are a few of my favorites on the list today.



Weightless - Natasha Bedingfield, Strip Me


Magic - Colbie Caillat, Coco


Drumming Song - Florence + the Machine, Lungs  


Darkside - Kelly Clarkson, Stronger


Lights - Ellie Goulding, Lights


Candyman - Christina Aguilera, Back to Basics


June Gloom - The Like, Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking?


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment