Friday, September 14, 2012

[Adventure to Now] What Happened to Vitamin CeCe?


About a month ago, I decided to start a blog. It took some thinking, though, because I had to come up with a title. After watching an episode of Cheers one night and hearing Cliff Claven refer to himself as "Vitamin CC" I thought, how perfect! So, I started the blog and even bought the personalized domain name for it.

I was keeping up with it pretty well and even thought I had known the direction I wanted to take with it, but I've been busy in preparation of my wedding (which is only two weeks away!) so I took a break from the blog for this past week to keep me from having a stress overload. I'm glad I took the break because it gave me time to reflect and realize what I wanted my blog to be.
A friend and inspiration of mine, Jessa, author of CakedVintage, has been coaching me through this process and introducing me to the world of blogging. I was talking to her about how I was thinking of changing my blog and she asked me what I wanted out of my blog--what is my end goal exactly? I had a hard time thinking about it, because I'm not to sure. I kept thinking about it and realized that what I want out of my blog is to inspire people through my experiences and in turn continue to be inspired by my readers.

After going back to the drawing bored, I decided the first thing I wanted to change was appearance. I felt like my blog was a little too "cutesy" for me, and decided to throw a little bit of spunk into it instead. I thought about my two favorite activities (watching television and exploring the outdoors) and eventually deemed myself "The Adventure Seeking Sofa Spud."

No comments:

Post a Comment